Through partnerships with the best software providers serving the public sector, we provide you a quality solution you won’t find anywhere else.
PDS delivers feature-rich software that covers all your human capital management needs.
We are proud to partner with PDS to deliver human resources, payroll, time and attendance, and employee self-service software solutions.
in business providing HR software
- Complete HR administration
- Intuitive employee and manager self-service
- Role-based content that you configure
- Mobile access for remote employees and managers
- Dashboards of actionable analytics
Questica powers your budgeting and planning capabilities.
Questica’s local government and public sector budgeting software gives you freedom from time-consuming spreadsheets, ease of use, and the ability to consolidate data for financial reports.
in annual public sector budgets managed
- Operating and capital budgets
- What-if scenarios and decision packages
- Financial statements module
- Workflows and approvals
- Statistical ledger
- Change control management
Foveonics revolutionizes the way government organizations deal with paper.
Foveonics’s document storage solution is cloud-based and secure. Eliminate paper storage and reduce filing time while unlocking the value of the information within your documents.
- Digital records outsourcing and transformation
- On and off-site scanning
- Large format scanning
- Microfilm and microfiche scanning
- Index verification
- Data capture/OCR
PrintBoss enables simple, integrated check printing.
You’ll save time and money by using the same blank check stock for all your bank accounts while ensuring the security of your process—blank check stock is more secure than preprinted checks.
Security functions for secure check payments
- Print checks from multiple bank accounts using the same blank check stock
- Apply signatures to checks based on your signing rules
Power of Dynamics 365
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is a Microsoft Partner giving FastTrackGov users customization options to fit their needs.
Microsoft annual spend on R&D